As a GP supporting an injured worker through recovery and their return to work, you’ll often have more than just physical injuries and symptoms to consider – you’ll have psychological factors and injuries to assess and manage, too. That’s why we’ve gathered the following resources.
Supporting your patient’s return to work
Download these resources for information on how to support work participation and certify your patient’s capacity for work.
- Certifying capacity for work – psychological injuries (PDF)
- When workplace bullying, harassment or discrimination occurs (PDF)
Assessing psychological injuries
Use these assessment tools to evaluate psychological injuries, specifically symptoms and function.
- The Kessler Psychological Distress Scale (K10) (PDF)
- Brief Resilience Scale (PDF)
- Fear-Avoidance Beliefs Questionnaire (FABQ) (PDF)